The Village of Unionville Clerk’s Office will no longer hold regular office hours.
If you need to conduct in-person business, the Clerks will be available by appointment only by leaving a message at 989-674-2244 or scheduling an appointment on the Clerk's page by clicking here.
Utility bills can be paid by mail, on-line through the Village website or placed in the drop box. If paying by cash, please set an appointment.
Continue to follow our website at www.unionvillemi.us and Facebook page for any updates.
The 2021 Trash & Recycling schedule is now available. Click the box below to go to the Trash and Recycling section of the website. The schedules will be mailed with your water, sewer and trash bill on February 1, 2021. Please follow our Facebook page and Website for recycling dates until then.
Did you know…. Unionville is a golf cart friendly community.
The Village Council passed Resolution VOU050-2017: Resolution Authorizing Golf Carts on Village Streets. Before you head out on your cart, please take some time to become familiar with the rules:
• Must be at least 16 and have a valid driver’s license.
• Must comply with signal requirements.
• Must ride as far to the right as possible.
• Shall not operate a golf cart on a state trunk line highway, but can cross a state trunk line highway (this includes M-24 and M-25), using the most direct line of crossing.
• Is not required to wear a helmet.
• Shall not be operated on sidewalks.
• May not pass between lines of traffic.
• May travel at a maximum speed of 15 MPH.
• May not be operated during the time period from 1/2 hour before sunset to 1/2 hour after sunrise.
• Are only permitted to operate on streets that are 30 MPH or less.