The Village of Unionville is seeking sealed bids for the repair and repainting of the tennis courts at the
Village Park. Sealed bid proposals will only be received by mail or dropped off. Faxed or emailed
proposals will not be accepted. Bids must be labeled “Sealed Bid: Tennis Courts”. Sealed bid proposals
will be accepted until 1:00 pm, Monday, September 20, 2021.
Village of Unionville
PO Box 257
6454 Merry Street
Unionville, MI 48767
Sealed bid proposals will be publicly opened and read at the Village Council meeting on Monday,
September 20, 2021 at 7:00 pm.
· Bid shall include all labor, equipment and materials necessary to resurface two tennis
courts and repaint courts to include two tennis courts and two pickle ball courts.
· Contractor shall submit list of proposed materials to be used for approval in advance of
· All court crack filler, resurfacing and color course materials shall be applied per manufacturer’s
· Thoroughly clean courts using a high powered pressure washer to remove dirt and delaminated
· Power sand entire court to create a smooth surface.
· Fill and level puddles holding 1/8” water or more one hour after a heavy rainfall.
· Fill all structural cracks.
· Accurately locate, mark and paint white two-inch-wide playing lines.
· Remove construction debris and restore work area to as found condition.
The above work is to be done during the summer of 2022.
For any questions concerning this bid proposal, contact Jeff Anker at 989-550-2186